Case of the Mondays? Just remember: You survived jeans from the 90s. This, too, shall pass.
In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.
There’s tan, and then there’s, “Hi! I just rolled around in Dorito dust!”
Everyone has a purpose. You are not here by mistake.
- Explorers once used watermelons as canteens.
- Watermelon is 92% water!
- By weight, watermelon is the most-consumed melon in the U.S., followed by cantaloupe and honeydew.
- Not only does it quench your thirst, it can also assuage inflammation that contributes to conditions like asthma, atherosclerosis, diabetes, colon cancer, and arthritis.
- Every part of the watermelon is edible, even the seeds and rinds.
- In China and Japan, watermelon is a popular gift to bring a host.
- Watermelon is an ideal health food because it doesn’t contain any fat or cholesterol, is high in fiber and vitamins A & C, and is a great source of potassium.
If you happen to know someone who has an obsession with this summertime treat, be sure to visit Edible Arrangements and order the Watermelon Kiwi Summer Bouquet. If you use promo code FREE1229, you’ll also get 12 FREE dipped strawberries!
Here’s to a great weekend eating lots of watermelon!